Price for Ultimate website due diligence report – 19.99 USD
Sufficient report in 80% cases (Websites under $20K). You will get website analysis focused on spam, scam or fraud possibility and the seller’s “quality”.
You will get report containing information about website:
- History (2 tools)
- Did domain expired?
- How many times?
- Age of the website
- How does site look like in the history
- Uniqueness of the content (2 tools)
- Is content unique or duplicated (Plagiarism Check)?
- Is the content human made or it’s software spin?
- Analysis of the backlink profile (5 tools)
- How many backlinks do site have?
- Which kind, determination of the quality
- Number of referring domains sorted by category: .edu, .gov, country
- Number of wikipedia backlinks (internal wikipedia backlink counter)
- Website competitors (2 tools)
- Technical background (1 tool)
- IP address
- DNS server
- CMS if any
- Traffic (2 tools)
- Estimated size
- GA (Google analytics) analysis
- Due diligence of the website seller (2 tools)
- Activity on SN (social networks)
- Seller’s others online properties (usually very interesting info, internal tool)
In general, due diligence report tries to find out answer on questions:
- Is the seller SCAMMER?
- Who’s the seller?
- Can be claimed income real?
- Can be claimed traffic real?
- Does the page use any known SPAM technique?
Price for Extra website due diligence report – 59.99 USD
Do you plan a bigger deal ($20K+)? You’ll probably need something more comprehensive. There is huge mass of data in the internet ocean and I like to swim. Really deep due diligence report takes a time and it requires higher price.
Why to order website due diligence report?
Why you should order such a report? Because I know a lot about website analysis, read this article: Website due diligence: How to avoid scams on Flippa.
Any questions? Contact me